Search This Blog

Friday 13 April 2012

Welcome!

Welcome to Hijab Sparkle! I am in the process of adding new sparklies every day, so make sure you check back every now and again.  Take a look at the tabs at the top of the page to find what's new.  Each item is a one of a kind original, made by hand.  You won't find the same anywhere else!  If you like something, grab it quick, because I usually only make one of each.

In further posts I will let you know a little bit more about me and what I do, as well as competitons and goody giveaways.  To keep up to date with Hijab Sparkle, the best way is to 'follow' or 'subscribe'.  Take a look at the options on the left sidebar and choose whatever suits you.

Keep sparkling!
Wassalam



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...