Search This Blog

Thursday 20 November 2014

Cats-Eye Cabochons and Swirls for Special Occasions.


Assalamu Alaikum!

Alhamdulilah I have finished this very swirly beaded embroidery cuff, a present for a friend in Morocco.  I hope she will enjoy wearing it to weddings and other special occasions.  It also has a lovely silver chain tassel which finishes it off rather nicely.  This is a purposely wide cuff which is meant to stand out and be noticed.  I would suggest wearing it with something elegant and simple. A similar piece can be made in a different colour scheme, if anyone is interested in ordering something like this.  It takes a few weeks to make, however I think it would be worth waiting for :)
I welcome orders from anywhere in the world.

Regards,


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...