Search This Blog

Friday 15 June 2012

New Stick Pin Collection: 'Fancy Dangles'.

I'm happy to introduce my new stick pin collection, 'Fancy Dangles'!  This represents many hours of designing, making, and photographing.  Alhamdulilah, I think these little beauties have turned out just right, I am really pleased with all of them.  This is just a taste, as there will be more to come when I have photographed them, but I couldn't wait to show you.  I am also working on some stick pins I am calling 'Simple Elegance' which are more simplified pins without the dangle, so subscribe, become a friend on facebook, and keep checking the website, as I will be adding more very soon.

Take a look at the new designs, and let me know what you think.  I always love to read your feedback, and I read every comment, I promise!  Get your orders in quick, too, because these are sure to fly out the door.  Have you got just the right pin to wear with your Eid outfit?  Or perhaps you like to give presents to your friends when you visit their house for an Iftar.  These are the perfect gift for someone special.  They can either be worn as hijab pins, or on the lapel of a jacket.

Have fun!
Wassalam

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...