Search This Blog

Wednesday 6 June 2012

A Brand New Look!

Salam and Hi everyone.  Hope you are somewhere warm and toasty in this cold weather...in front of a fireplace, or tucked up in bed with your hot water bottle.  Or perhaps you are reading this from somewhere warm and tropical?  I hope you are having  a great day whatever the weather. 

I have been busy creating a new look for my Hijab Sparkle products.  I have added a label to the top with the HS logo.  What do you think?  Let me know your thoughts in the comments below, I love to hear your feedback :)

I have also decided to make a new batch of stick pins.  I feel inspired, as Eid will be here soon insha Allah, and many people like to have new pins to go with their Eid Hijab.  They also make great inexpensive gifts to give to people here in New Zealand, or to send overseas.  They are very light and fit nicely into a normal sized envelope.  Stay tuned, and make sure you are following on Facebook, or subscribe to this blog, so you don't miss out on the new designs which I will be bringing out very soon insha Allah.

Im just going to throw another log on the fire.
Keep sparkling!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...