Search This Blog

Sunday 8 September 2013

Getting Ready for a Jewellery Party.


Salam! Last night I had some Malaysian sisters over for dinner, and after seeing all my handmade items, they have asked me to have a jewellery party at their house.  I'm so excited!  I felt my jewellery display is looking a little tired lately so I want to totally revamp it.  I also feel like making some new jewellery.  Today I began experimenting with different ways to display earrings.  These chandelier earrings are difficult to display and I wanted to show all their lovely details, so I made some special display tags which separate them nicely.  As you probably know, I work at home, hence the oven in the background...it is difficult to find a neutral background in our house!
Regards,


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...