Search This Blog

Sunday 8 September 2013

New Doll Stand...Yay!

I am always on the lookout for ways to display the things I make, since I sometimes have the chance to show my work at different events.  Recently my husband found this doll stand for me in a second hand shop and it's the perfect size for my dolls!  Now I just have to find some more.  You can see in the picture one of the dolls I recently finished on the new dolls stand.  This doll is similar to the niqab design you can see on the Muslim Doll Page.  This one has has no face covering, however she still has the same beautiful colours on her scarf and abaya.  The stand is good because it allows me to show how big the dolls are and all the little details, such as the ribbon ruffles, the cute little shoes, and the pants with matching trim.

Salam from


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...